Job Title: Portfolio Executive
Location: Liverpool / Preston
Salary: Up to £55k
Our Client is an investment funder who specialises in the SME finance sector by delivering investment funds which help business prosper. They support businesses by providing loans both long and short term to support their growth and expansion.
The ideal candidate will assist in the management of the portfolio investments made by any part of the Bank. Through proactive monitoring of portfolio investments, you will seek to minimise the risk of financial loss and maximise the profit from the Bank. You will need to build close working relationships internally and with external business introducers and service providers to increase their market knowledge and ability to provide added value to portfolio clients. A comprehensive understanding of the portfolio will be maintained through routine monitoring and contact. Where investments have been identified as either being at risk or having significant growth potential make suitable cross references to the most appropriate portfolio team.
Skills and Experience needed (essential or preferred) :-
- An awareness of business issues and the SME market in the North West.
- A flexible approach to working hours
- Presentation skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to take a proactive approach and work efficiently without supervision. Comfortable in dealing with time critical client sensitive work
- Results focused
- Strong team player
- The ability to prioritise and organise work under pressure and meet targets
- Drive and determination to complete work in a qualitative manner
- Good communication, influencing and interpersonal skills. Strong problem solving skills
- An understanding of company law and board procedures
- Ability to assess investment proposals and construct balanced investment
- Proposals and experience of working in a relationship management role within a bank or similar financial environment and in particular experience of analysing financial information to a high level
- IT/PC literate with ability to use Microsoft Office packages.
For more information or to send applications please send your details to Melanie Phillips on Melanie@cfrecruitment.co.uk