Job Title: HR, Learning and Development Manager
Salary: Up to £60k
An established alternative finance provider specialising providing short-term lending and invoice finance to SMEs throughout the UK. Based predominantly in the North our client is well-respected with a very strong and experienced management team. The company has enjoyed consistent growth in the 10 years it has been trading and boasts an enviable reputation for being both a great employer and a fair and transparent lender. Now expanding its operation into the Midlands and beyond.
To work with the leadership team and business wide on the development and implementation of HR strategic and operational plans. To act as a point of contact across the business for HR related matters and employee relations issues.
- To develop “trusted advisor” status relationships with the leadership team to influence the HR agenda and strategy
- Work across the business to develop and deliver HR plans which are aligned with the needs of the business
- Provide “thought leadership” information, advice and guidance in response to challenges within the employment markets and offer guidance and advice in relation to team structures, staffing models and resourcing
- Utilise HR metrics to provide a platform for improving efficiencies, increasing colleague engagement levels and developing a HR business which delivers value to the group
- Own the on boarding process for all new colleagues to ensure they feel a high level of engagement within the group
- Further develop and enhance the groups performance management system, appraisal system and develop an enhanced learning and development framework
- Build and implement a succession planning model
Skills and Experience needed (essential or preferred) :-
- The successful candidate will ideally be fully CIPD qualified and have a good amount of experience in the field in a financial services environment.
- Experience of organisational development, change management and stakeholder management with a proven track record in coaching, motivating, influencing and empowering.
- Good commercial acumen with the ability to contribute to the wider business and HR agenda.
- Solution oriented with an energetic and positive outlook. Pragmatic, robust and resourceful, with the ability to adapt quickly to different situations and personalities
- Confident, with the ability to challenge constructively, combined with a level of resilience
For more information or to send applications please contact Melanie Phillips on email@example.com