Job Title: ABL Director
Location: Greater London
Salary: Between £90k and £150k DOE
About the Company:
Our client a leading national provider of flexible Asset Based funding solutions to UK businesses. Independently owned, they pride themselves on delivering unrivalled levels of customer service, creating partnerships with their clients. They provide funding for and often support event driven scenarios including Growth, Acquisition, Refinance or Turnaround.
Job Description: Originating and closing sustainable new business. Establishing and maintaining relationships with introducers, including Accountants, Corporate Finance and Debt Advisors, Private Equity Houses etc… Working closely with the marketing team to develop professional sales material. Developing strong relationships and a presence within their patch.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Client Focus – Strong relationship skills
- Creativity – look for tailored solutions to clients’ lending requirements.
- Question Everything – articulating ‘why’ as much as ‘what’
- Committed to continual self-development
- A track record of high performance
- Demonstrable introducer network with evidence of deal success
For more information or to apply for this role contact Alison Campbell on 07903 018 136 or email her on email@example.com.