“I know the value of Supporting Women” Interview with Tracy Fletcher
In episode 7, series 3 of The Authentic Recruiter podcast, Claire Ackers talks to Tracy Fletcher, Managing Director of Campbell & Fletcher Recruitment.
In this candid chat, Tracy tells Claire how a 20 year career in banking led to an epiphany that she should launch a recruitment company. 15 years on, this has led to some incredible lessons and opportunities for her, and is a must-listen for any recruiter who needs a bit of inspiration about what is possible with their recruitment business.
In the Podcast they cover:
- Why Tracy believes wholeheartedly in women supporting women, and how she puts her money where her mouth is on this topic
- How a spot of flatulence kickstarted her whole career
- The Imposter Syndrome she still struggles with today
- The golden thread of integrity that runs through everything she does
- Why she refuses to engage in candidate ownership debates (and the results that’s led to for her)
- Her advice to recruiters who wish to thrive during the coming economic storm
- Her recent appointment to the Board of the HM Treasury Women in Finance Charter, where she gets to create change for women in the workplace, such as menopause support
- Tracy mentions Smart Works Charity, of which she’s a trustee. They provide interview support for women – coaching and clothing and are proud that 72% of women they help get a job within 1 month.
Listen on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/1ltYEAoO3gNyuSShpBbPBH?si=855ca0fecfaa46c1
Listen on Apple podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-authentic-recruiter/id1520004653?i=1000580753624