Job Title: UX/UI Designer
Location: Home Working
Salary: Up to £500.00 per day – Part-time Contract
About the Company:
Our client is a new to market retail bank, in the process of establishing its small bank, banking licence. They are developing a payment & wellbeing platform designed to reward customers for keeping healthy Their belief is that in order to live a healthier and wealthier lifestyle, there is a correlation between day-to-day lifestyle decisions and our financial wellbeing. A truly innovative approach to banking and health.
- UI/ UX Mobile app design
- Website design amendments
- Social media content and banners
- Gif animation clips
Skills and experience needed (essential or preferred):
- Demonstrable experience in UX/UI design
- You must be able to submit a portfolio along with your application
- You will bring energy, drive and creativity to the team.
- You will possess the ability to think outside the box and excite us with their creations and ideas.
If you feel you have the prerequisite skills and experience, then we want to hear from you. Contact Sophie Cooper on firstname.lastname@example.org or ring her on 07432 582 338.
|Job Category||Developer, Fintech|