Job Title: Underwriter
Location: Preston, Lancashire
- Manage a pipeline of loan applications within a dynamic environment, dealing with high volumes and prioritising workflow accordingly.
- Underwrite loan applications against the Company’s lending criteria.
- Be able to articulate rationale for lending decisions to various levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Be alert to the risks attributed to a loan application ensuring that the proposal is both suitable and fit for purpose.
- Take responsibility for resolving all relevant underwriting queries, recommending appropriate mitigation of risks where necessary.
- Provide excellent service to customers.
Specialist real estate finance, bridging and property development experience gained in an underwriting role with a bridging lender.
Ability to adopt a pragmatic approach to underwriting property related loans.
Ability to prioritise workload and manage multiple underwriting functions effectively within set timescales.
Be commercially minded with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Can adopt a flexible approach to working to meet the needs of the business
For more information or to send applications please contact Melanie Phillips on firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||Fintech, Underwriting|