Job Title: Technical Accountant – SME Expert
Location: Canary Wharf, London. Flexible working and working from home options.
Salary: Up to circa £80,000 + Benefits
About the Company:
This role is working for a highly influential,not-for-profit organisation based in London who have a global reach. You will be joining a team of like-minded and focused individuals who share a passion for what they do and continuous learning and development.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of large-scale projects, of which can last between 3 – 10 years. These vary greatly in subject matter, although will all be focused in the SME space, and so you must be open-minded to what you are working on.
- You will be communicating with and influencing multiple stakeholders both internally and externally. Your research and recommendations will form the basis of important decisions that are made and so you must be able to voice your ideas with confidence and conviction and be happy to challenge the status quo.
Skills and experience needed (essential or preferred):
- Be a seasoned Technical Accountant with experience of working projects,
- Have recent experience of accounting for SME companies,
- Possess excellent communication skills as you will be collaborating with large amounts of stakeholders both internally and externally,
- Be able to hit the ground running,
- Be open minded and happy to work in areas you may have little/no experience,
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, then we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV via the link or get in touch with Sophie Cooper at Campbell & Fletcher Recruitment for more information.
|Job Category||Accountancy, Project Delivery, Project Management|