Job Title: Technical Accountant
Salary: Up to circa £80,000 + Benefits
Are you an experienced and knowledgeable technical accountant?
Do you want to be part of a highly influential organisation with a global reach?
Are you interested in delivering large-scale and important projects?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We are currently on the look-out for high-calibre and experienced Technical Accountants to join a highly influential, not-for-profit organisation based in London. You will be joining a team of like-minded and focused individuals who share a passion for what they do and continuous learning and development. You will be responsible for the delivery of large-scale projects, of which can last between 3 – 10 years. These vary greatly in subject matter and so you must be open-minded to what you are working on, however upon completion you will be a subject matter expert in the area you have worked in.
You will be communicating with and influencing multiple stakeholders both internally and externally. Your research and recommendations will form the basis of important decisions that are made and so you must be able to voice your ideas with confidence and conviction and be happy to challenge the status quo.
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Be a seasoned Technical Accountant with experience of working projects,
- Possess excellent communication skills as you will be collaborating with large amounts of stakeholders both internally and externally,
- Be able to hit the ground running,
- Be open minded and happy to work in areas you may have little/no experience,
- Have proven experience in an accountancy firm, Big 4 experience would be advantageous but is not essential.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, then we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV via the link or get in touch with Sophie Cooper at Campbell & Fletcher Recruitment for more information.