Job Title: Social Media Executive
Location: London SW1X
About the Company:
A respected Bank that promoted Wellness and Mental Health
Our client our looking for a Social Media Executive to support a new financial wellbeing platform, offering a multi-currency global account with a full suite of financial tools. You will need to nurture and grow the brand and know how to do this across all social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube).
You must have a solid social media background that includes content creation, technical campaign running and a thorough understanding of analytics (ideally in the financial technology industry) and will have a passion for all things health and wellbeing.
Duties will include: –
- Create, source and schedule engaging, innovative and creative content in line with the brand
- Ensure all social media content across all channels is consistent and on-brand
- Advise and guide on the best social media approach and activity to deliver the required results of strengthened engagement with our target audience.
- Have a thorough understanding on how to run effective Facebook ads
- Brief and work with graphic designers to produce and create new content
- Monitor campaigns; analysing, reviewing, and reporting on campaign effectiveness each month
- Monitor and report on performance metrics and recommend how we continue to improve reach and engagement with the right audience
- Monitor social channels
- Research market activity to identify opportunities for engagement
- Identify opportunities where we can repurpose content and share or engage with others
For more information then please contact Melanie Phillips on 07538 919456 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Banking, Fintech, Marketing|