Job Title: Portfolio Executive – 6 month Contract
Location: North West (Home Based)
Salary: £50-£55k plus benefits
About the Company:
We are recruiting for a Fund management company, currently managing a number of funds across the North of England.
Reason for the vacancy – long term sick cover – may have the opportunity to extend but wouldn’t like to commit to this.
- The Portfolio Executive will assist in the management of portfolio investments and will seek to minimise the risk of financial loss and maximise the profit.
- The ideal candidate will build close working relationships internally and with external business introducers and service providers.
- Produce and maintain relevant, accurate monitoring systems for all client companies’ activities.
- Monitor and assess relevant information including financial information to prepare necessary reports on performance of portfolio companies.
Skills and experience needed (essential or preferred):
- Strong banking technical skills
- Experience of working in a Relationship Management role within a bank or similar financial environment and in particular experience of analysing financial information to a high level.
For more information then please contact Melanie Phillips on 07538 919456 or by email on email@example.com
|Job Category||Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Finance, Portfolio Management|