Job Title: Management Accountant
Location: Preston, Lancashire
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
About the Company:
Our client is a fintech lending platform providing real estate construction loans. The business is a startup backed by a large US based hedge fund and a management team with over 15 years experience at principal and executive banking level. The business aims to disrupts the normal patterns in their sector by improving the customer journey adopting Fintech to enable this. They are looking to recruit a Qualified Management Accountant or Qualified by Experience Management Accountant to join the team.
This role will report to the Director to support the business to produce and present timely and accurate financial information.
This will be a varied role with duties to include: –
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Monthly reconciliation
- Balance sheet maintenance and reconciliations
- Finance and Treasury function for the business
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Commercial sales analysis and reporting
- Management of business KPIs / book-keeping
- Any project work
- Payroll and preparing financial accounts for the company and maintenance of its compliance.
- Producing accurate balance and statement data for borrowers.
- Producing financial data for the company’s stakeholders.
- Preparation and presenting monthly management packs for the Director
Skills and experience needed (essential or preferred):
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified
- Good commercial acumen
- Excellent skills in MS Excel and being able to produce forecasting models
- Ability to work autonomously and to tight deadlines
- Ability to present strongly to all stakeholders
If you feel you have the prerequisite skills and experience, then we want to hear from you. Contact Melanie Phillips on firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||Accountancy, Financial Services, Fintech, Property, Real Estate|