Job Title: Loans Servicing – Agency Servicing
About the Company:
Our client is a recognised global bank, with full corporate and investment bank capabilities, as well as a strong consumer and payments platform. This outstanding company prides itself on its integrity and professional reputation, with a strong commitment to its employees in terms of both welfare and career opportunities.
The role holder will be responsible for a number of high value transactions, bilateral or syndicated, from ‘cradle to grave’. The Lending Operations department are the main point of contact for all queries relating to a portfolio of transactions, liaising with other bank teams, internal clients as well overseeing legal aspects. The team reviews MI on a daily basis, to ensure fees, interest and repayments are billed and collected as appropriate and allocated to the relevant lender.
Skills and experience needed (essential or preferred):
- Significant experience in either financial service or accountancy
- Track record in Operations/Audit
- Knowledge of Payments, Reconciliation, ACBS, LIQ and Facility Agreements
- Strong stakeholder management, influencing and negotiation skills
- Experience of working within a transactional environment.
- Strong decision making skills
- Problem solving and reconciliations experience.
- Working within a strong control framework
If you feel you have the prerequisite skills and experience, then we want to hear from you. Contact Alison Campbell on Alison@cfrecruitment.co.uk or ring her on 07903 018136.
|Job Category||Credit Risk, Financial Services, Investment Finance, Invoice Finance|