Job Title: Lending Onboarding & Legal Liaison Officer
Our client were founded by the agricultural industry to provide bespoke financial products for farmers, agricultural businesses and everyone who loves the British countryside.
The Onboarding and Legal Liaison officer’s main priority will be managing cases through our onboarding journey for the lending products. This includes performing all due diligence checks and you will need to have the ability to investigate any queries escalating with our compliance area if required.
The lending business is mainly secured by putting in place either Agricultural Charges, Land or Building Charges. The role requires building rapport and working closely with the Relationship Managers in instructing external Solicitors and valuers. Management of your own cases through the process will mean working closely with the credit team, external Solicitors, or Land Registry in obtaining the necessary documents to be completed. Queries relating to titles are to be communicated to the Relationship Manager for a swift resolution.
Skills and Experience needed (essential or preferred) :-
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous experience in a financial services environment
- Reliable, honest and can contribute to create a thriving culture
- Knowledge of regulatory policies within the financial services sector
- Technical skills, able to use a variety of systems
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment where change is embraced
- Agricultural experience
- Legal / paralegal experience
For more information or to send applications please send your details to Lucy Done on Lucy@cfrecruitment.co.uk
|Job Category||Customer Service, Legal|