Job Title:Lead Customer Experience
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £35,000 plus some benefits
About the Company:
Our client is a digital invoice factoring company bringing fairness to SME funding. Started by experts from the invoice finance sector and digital specialists, the platform allows SMEs to get their invoices funded within minutes, levering data from Credit Reference Agencies, from Open Banking and from other sources.
Funding comes from investors, who can chose at what level of risk to invest.
SMEs come to the platform from our partnerships with UK corporates who introduce us to their suppliers: for the SMEs to have a good experience is key therefore both for themselves but also for our corporate partners.
The platform therefore benefits all stakeholders: SME get their invoices paid swiftly and without having to pay high fees frequently associated with Alternative Finance, corporate partners protect their suppliers and investors have a new asset class in which to invest.
The business is launching in Summer 2021, and expects to grow swiftly on the back of already agreed partnerships.
If you want to join an exciting team changing the face of SME funding, with room to grow, and aren’t scared of creating your own structure, then we want to talk to you.
- A key role in ensuring the success of the business.
- Helping SMEs complete the online process, thereby both ensuring they, and the corporate partners, are happy with the performance of the platform.
- Initially a player manager role.
- After 3 months the opportunity to build a team, to around half a dozen in 2022, and more beyond.
- The role will initially report into the CTO, but over time is expected to report into the CEO.
- Team management, initially virtually but eventually F2F.
Skills and experience needed (essential or preferred):
- The role requires both understanding of financial products and a high level of empathy.
- You will likely have worked in customer service for 5+ years, and preferably already had some level of team management.
- It is likely you will have worked in financial services, and given the company is FCA regulated you will be well versed in TCF and other key outcomes required by the regulator.
- Versatile and resourceful as this company is a start-up you should be ready to roll your sleeves up, and may well need to lend a hand in areas not directly linked to your role: all hands on deck means all hands!
If you feel you have the prerequisite skills and experience, then we want to hear from you. Contact Tracy Fletcher on firstname.lastname@example.org or ring her on 07852 150953
|Job Category||Customer Service, Invoice Finance|