Job Title IT Project Manager – Contract Full-time
Salary £400.00 to £500.00 per day
Location ROLE WILL BE HOME BASED AND WILL CONSIDER ALL LOCATIONS NOTING THAT THERE MAY BE TRAVEL TO THE NORTH EAST PERIODICALLY
The IT Project Manager will create and own the ‘IT Implementation & Integration Plan’ – the IT programme schedule, planning principles, risks, assumptions, constraints, dependencies, issues and other components that support this Bank’s strategic objective to build, test and go live with a core banking ecosystem.
The IT Project Manager will provide day-to-day management of the delivery of the core banking ecosystem and supporting projects for the Bank, coordinating and leading the drumbeat across multiple SaaS vendors as well as internal Product Owners, SMEs and other Bank Teams and stakeholders.
The IT Project Manager will principally provide project and programme management services in addition to any other services aimed at achieving specific milestones or deliverables as shall be agreed between the parties from time to time.
The scope of services includes but is not limited to the following activities:
- Provide project and programme management services for the planning, build/integration, testing and implementation of all technology systems and services underpinning the successful launch and operation of the Bank.
- Create and own the ‘IT Implementation & Integration Plan’ and planning principles;
- Provide day-to-day management of the technology programme, acting as the primary point of contact for all SaaS project teams, responsible for coordinating across external vendors, internal Product Owners, SMEs and other stakeholders;
- Schedule planning/progress meetings with stakeholders, track and report on actual vs planned progress to the Mobilisation Programme Manager;
- Identify, monitor and manage project/programme risks, assumptions, constraints and dependencies, escalate issues to the Mobilisation Programme Manager, CIO or ExCo as required
- Attend monthly FCA/PRA meetings as required to present actual vs forecast progress against the IT Implementation & Integration plan, discussing any issues and mitigating actions to be taken.
- Schedule the independent system penetration testing, co-ordinate with all service providers to remediate highlighted security vulnerabilities.
- Manage the plan for and contribute to the development of business continuity plans/IT disaster recovery objectives and plans applicable to the technology platforms.
For more information contact Alison Campbell on firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Banking, Other|