Job Title Investment Executive – Full-time
Salary £30,000 – £35,000
Location Based Liverpool, Merseyside
Job Purpose The Investment Executive is responsible for sourcing and appraising applications for investments into the company.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Source and appraise investment proposals.
- Contribute to the operation of the lender as a professional fund management company and provider of loans to existing businesses.
- Maintain and develop technical and industry specific knowledge to ensure best practice and compliance in investment activity
- Conduct thorough and robust management, financial and commercial due diligence when considering investment opportunities and assess the risks attendant to each investment
- Negotiate terms and conditions relating to legal documentation for placing investments.
- Assess applications for funding and prepare reports recommending investment to Fund Manager.
For more information contact Alison Campbell on email@example.com
|Job Category||Banking, Commercial Finance, Other|