Job Title: Internal Business Development Manager
Location: Newcastle Under Lyme
Salary: From £20k + Commission OTE £30k+
About the Company:
Our client is a UK Fintech in the consumer finance space. Their mission is to disrupt and transform the point-of-sale finance industry through providing innovation and technology with the consumer via our customer network
The Internal Business Development Manager will be the first point of contact with our target customers. You’ll be working with a Business Development Manager, setting up their appointments to visit the businesses you’ve already talked to. Together, you’ll be a great team; setting appointments, closing deals and earning great commission.
As an Internal Business Development Manager, you will be tasked with profiling the customers, to ensure you get through to the correct decision makers. The role will also provide an opportunity to progress your career, with internal career progression opportunities, you could be expected to fulfil the next Business Development Managers position.
You must by nature of the role be driven, focussed, want to make an impact in a fast dynamic business. If you have the right blend of talents and attitude to successfully achieve targets and KPI’s, we would like to hear from you
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience in appointment setting, as a telesales agent or cold calling is hugely beneficial
- Previous experience in the credit sector is a positive
- Working using your own initiative and at the same time having a strong team ethos is important
- A proven record of accomplishment in achieving sales targets.
- Strong business decision making skills with a focus on achieving results.
- Ability to build excellent relationships with peers.
- Commercial thinking and challenging the status quo in a positive way.
- Innovative, strategic thinker and commercially astute.
- Drive and self-motivation to accomplish our ambitious growth targets.
- Enthusiastic and creative
For more information contact Melanie on email@example.com
|Job Category||Business Development, Business Development Manager, Relationship Manager|