Job Title: Head of Operations – Retail and Consumer Finance
Location: Preston, North West
Salary: £50,000 – £55,000 + Benefits + Bonus
Are you an expert in the Retail and Consumer Finance landscape?
Do you have an in-depth knowledge of all things compliance and risk?
Are you looking for a new role where you will be highly influential within an evolving business?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a highly knowledgeable and experienced Operations professional to join our expanding and evolving client based in Preston. They are looking for somebody who has ample experience in the Retail and Consumer Finance landscape to oversee areas such as risk, compliance, legal, relationship management and loan processing.
The business is currently going through and exciting time of growth and evolution to achieve their vision. You will play an integral role in the delivery of this and influence the way these aims are delivered. You will act as a conduit between the Sales, Relationship Management and Development Department to ensure that all changes and improvements are delivered efficiently and quickly. Beyond this, you will be a key figure in BAU operations.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have proven experience in the Retail and Consumer Finance landscape,
- Be highly experienced in Operations Management within the financial services,
- Have an in-depth knowledge of risk, compliance, and loan processing,
- Possess exceptional communication skills and be confident to challenge ideas and express your own,
- Be commercially savvy with an understanding of laws, rules, and regulations of the consumer finance market,
- Be a collaborative and team-oriented worker.
If you feel you have the prerequisite skills and experience, then we want to hear from you. Contact Sophie Cooper on firstname.lastname@example.org or ring her on 07432 582 338.
|Job Category||Commercial Finance, Consumer Finance, Retail Banking|