Job Title Finance Business Analyst
Salary £300.00 to £400.00 per day CONTRACT FULL TIME
Location ROLE IS HOME BASED AND WILL CONSIDER ALL LOCATIONS. WILL NEED TO TRAVEL TO NORTH EAST PERIODICALLY.
Job Purpose The Investment Executive is responsible for sourcing and appraising applications for investments into the company.
The scope of services includes but is not limited to the following activities:
- Work with solution architect to validate and define level 1 processes from the bank value chain model
- Aid in prioritisation and planning of business analysis activities (processes, requirements, procedures, business architecture)
- Catalogue business and process architectures in version control repository
- Define level 2 – 5 processes where appropriate for business and product lines
- Elicit requirements utilising user stories, use cases, conceptual data models and other relevant requirements definition techniques
- Define conceptual data dictionary for relevant business processes
- Document requirements in version control repository
- Ensure there is traceability from value chain model through to requirements and acceptance criteria
- Work with solution architect to define and validate solutions meet requirements
- Prepare requirements for evaluation by third parties where outsourced solutions are required
- Provide banking process and ways of working subject matter knowledge
- Aid in definition of business rules and key constraints for solutions
- Aid in preparation of business cases that require business and process architecture inputs
- Work with architect during defect management, user acceptance testing and definition of test scenarios.
- Oversee the standardisation and generation of business procedures aligned to business architecture
For more information contact Alison Campbell on email@example.com
|Job Category||Banking, Other|