Job Title: Digital & Design Manager
Location: London – mix of home and office working
Salary: Up to £55k
About the Company:
Our client is the collective voice of the Financial Services Industry, representing around 300 firms in their interaction with the various regulatory bodies and government offices. They work on behalf of their members to promote an innovative banking and finance industry. They offer research, policy expertise, thought leadership and advocacy and provide a single voice for a diverse and competitive industry.
Our client is now seeking a Digital and Design Manager to join their busy marketing team. You will be required to work with the website principal and content director to ensure the operational implementation of the website, digital and design strategy, from a day-to-day perspective but also in the medium and long term. This will involve creating and maintaining the website areas, working with the Content team and relevant business areas to ensure all aspects of the website are up-to-date, accurate, engaging and fully operational.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience in a marketing, design, and website role
- Ability to work on multiple projects from original concept through to completion within brand guidelines and using existing templates
- Advanced skill in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and After Effects
- Excellent concept and design skills
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and performance reporting
- Experience in using web content management systems (CMS) and email marketing software (EMS) (Drupal preferred)
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and written English
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment and to deadlines
If you have the requisite skills and experience, we want to hear from you. For more information contact Sophie Cooper on firstname.lastname@example.org or ring her on 07432 582 338.
|Job Category||Design, Marketing|