Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Salary: £18,945 rising to £20,774 after probation + excellent benefits package
Our client has won some seriously impressive awards for the outstanding way they treat both their customers and staff, they are absolutely passionate about delivering brilliant customer service. They really do put their customers and their colleagues at the heart of everything they do. They are growing quickly and investing in their future so are creating exciting new opportunities for talented people to join the team.
- You’ll be enabling customers to find a sustainable solution to managing their personal debt.
- You’ll use either telephone or digital (webchat, email) communication channels, when interacting with customers.
- You’ll demonstrate effective questioning and listening skills and really know what it means to show empathy, all the while finding a sustainable solution for them.
- You’ll treat customers fairly and put them at the heart of everything you say and do.
- You’ll interact with customers in vulnerable circumstances and find the right outcome for them.
What you’ll need
- You’ll have developed excellent customer services skills.
- You’ll have an empathetic and approachable manner and sharp listening skills so that you can pick up on verbal cues and clues.
- You’ll be computer literate and have some experience of inputting customer data onto CRM systems.
- You’ll be organised, and comfortable working to achieve targets which focus on quality, accuracy and compliance.
For more information then please contact Melanie Phillips on firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Banking, Commercial Finance, Financial Services|