Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Newcastle Under Lyme
Our client are a consumer retailer credit provider, offering interest free finance in a simpler, easier way for both retailers and consumers. They are on a mission to transform the point of sale finance industry through providing innovation and technology. Their aim is to become the most utilised point of sale credit payment technology. Based near Stoke, our client is at the forefront of POS technology and the team are all highly invested in delivering affordable and accessible credit to the consumer. This is a great opportunity to join a new to market proposition with a cutting-edge product.
We are looking for a Business Development Executive to contribute to the growth of the company. The successful candidate will support the Business Development Manager and will be responsible for a variety of duties related to attracting new customers and retaining existing business.
Some of the duties will include:-
- Supporting the sales team
- Researching businesses, individuals and industry trends to identify potential new clients and markets and ways to serve existing clients better
- Identifying potential sales leads, pitching business products and services and managing customer relationships.
- Contacting potential new clients using phone and e-mail to gauge interest and plan meetings
- Preparing client presentations
- Negotiating business terms with new and existing clients using phone, e-mail and in-person meetings
- Setting sales goals and ensuring sales team meets them
- Attending networking opportunities including conferences and industry events
- Experience of consumer finance and/or payments space desirable
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and organised
- Strong Business Development and customer service skills
- Competence with Microsoft Office
For more information or to send applications, please contact Melanie Phillips on firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Business Development Manager, Consumer Finance, POS Finance|