Job Title: Assistant Campaign Manager (3 x vacancies)
Salary: Up to £248.00 per day – 6 month contract
About the Company:
A well-known and established bank are currently on the look out for 3 Assistant Campaign Managers to join their Communications Team on a contract basis (6 month duration). You will join a busy team of communicatios professionals and be exposed to a vast customer base where you’ll be able to utilise your customer focused approach, be encouraged to think outside of the box and share new ideas and ensuring that the customers receive the right communications.
You will adopt a large focus on empathy and the communications you create will be integral in maintaining the existing customer relationships with the bank. You will be repsonsible for running approval workshops, along with extensive copywriting and ensuring that the format meets customer and regulatory needs (i.e. paperless, email). Alongside this, you will develop creative and effective presentations for an internal audience to convey key messages.
Skills and experience needed (essential or preferred):
- A marketing background which includes customer communication content development, in multiple formats,
- Hands-on experience of applying relevant consumer legislation to communications
- Experience of managing multiple project work streams concurrently
- Good oral and written communication skills, including adeptness at influencing others
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Outlook, Word, Excel and Adobe skills
- Experience of working in banking or financial services highly desirable
If you feel you have the prerequisite skills and experience, then we want to hear from you. Contact Sophie Cooper on email@example.com or ring her on 07432 582 338 or Melanie Phillips on firstname.lastname@example.org or ring her on 07583 919 456.
|Job Category||Banking, Campaign Management, Communications, Financial Services, Marketing, Other|