Job Title: Asset Finance Operations Manager
Our client were founded by the agricultural industry to provide bespoke financial products for farmers, agricultural businesses and everyone who loves the British countryside.
The Asset Finance Operations Manager will report to the Head of Operations whilst working closely with the Head of Asset Finance to implement and grow the asset finance business strategy. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Asset Finance Team, to deliver a first-class service to both customers and brokers. You will be responsible for driving process improvements which support excellent customer service and deliver efficiencies which create a smooth customer and broker journey. Robust performance measures will ensure customer satisfaction is of the highest standard.
It is crucial that the Asset Finance Operations Manager has a proven track record in asset finance demonstrating the ability to deliver results to a high standard within a changing and fast paced environment.
Skills and Experience needed (essential or preferred) :-
- Three years of operational management experience in asset finance
- Experience in managing, developing, and motivating a team to deliver results
- Good understanding of both regulated and non-regulated hire purchase
- Good understanding of the customer terms and conditions and practical processes to manage an asset through the finance life cycle
- Ability to knowledge share and develop colleagues and key stakeholders
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage and influence stakeholders at all levels
For more information or to send applications please send your details to Lucy on email@example.com
|Job Category||Asset Finance, Operations|