Job Title: Assessment Analyst – 12 MONTH FTC
Location: Remote with occasional need to travel into Central London
Salary: Up to £35k DOE
Our client is a private sector, membership funded standards board that exists to improve behaviours and competancies across the UK banking sector.
Responsibilities of the Assessment Analyst will include:
- Working on the ongoing development of the Assessment exercise to provide insightful feedback and challenge to participating firms.
- Account management duties
- Authoring Assessment reports for participating member banks or building societies, which includes analysing large amounts of qualitative and quantitative data to draw out the key messages.
- Working to a high standard, meeting strict timeframes and managing own time.
- Undertaking discrete projects as reasonably required by the business.
Skills and Experience needed (essential or preferred) :-
- Assessment analyst experience ( 1-2 years minimum)
- A keen to learn, proactive attitude
- Great problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical and drafting skills
It would be desirable but non-essential for candidates to have worked in or with:
- A bank or building society.
- An organisation that develops public policy.
- An organisation focused on professional or business ethics and standards.
- Large surveys or with an organisation that has been focused on collecting and analysing large amounts of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Assessment of organisations against set criteria.
For more information or to send applications please contact Lucy Done on 07415 773342 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Analyst, Financial Services|