Origination and Execution Senior Manager: Transactional Banking & Liabilities
£60,000 – £65,000
We have an exciting opportunity for a Transactional Banking and Liabilities (TBL) Origination and Execution Senior Manager to join the Cardiff Banking team.
The role reports into the Head of Transactional Banking and Liabilities and will be based in the regional business centres to lead and support local origination and execution across TBL.
The role holder will be responsible for the origination of business development and delivery of complex solutions across the liabilities and transaction banking product suites to defined segments of the corporate and commercial market.
As a TBL Origination and Execution Senior Manager your main responsibilities will be
- Utilising the international and sector proposition as a differentiator in origination efforts, and advantage this as the execution of TB&L products.
Identifying how the wider proposition can be used to maximise the potential opportunities with clients and prospects
Proactively support the relationship directors in your area of the business by developing opportunities with prospect pools
Delivering new leads and profitable income opportunities for new deposit and transactional banking customer relationships against business objective
Cross-collaborating with international working capital originators to generate additional wallet share and opportunity to entrench relationships
- Detailed knowledge and experience of Cash Management (including deposits)
- Proven track record with a major bank in the Business Development of transactional banking and deposit products successfully in the Corporate and SME UK market across multiple industries / sectors
- Good knowledge of the market for wholesale deposit products in the UK, including details of products, distribution channels, value chain and competitor activity.
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements and ever involving legislative landscape
- Support the drive for quality by ensuring all processes are carried out correctly and meet with regulatory requirements.
If you have the requisite skills and experience, please submit your CV or get in touch with Sophie Cooper to find out more.