Job Title: Head of Credit Underwriting & Portfolio Management
Salary: Excellent Salary & Benefits
About the Company:
This is a hybrid role to lead the Credit & Underwriting and Portfolio Management functions within the Specialist Finance Team, to provide oversight of the underwriting of all deals and management of a portfolio of clients.
The key requirements for the role are…
- To underwrite and manage loan applications in line with Policies and Procedures and act as mentor to other Team Members of the Underwriting Team.
- To lead the team responsible for mainstream underwriting of all deals, with due regard for Policy and regulation
- To ensure systems and processes for credit underwriting and monitoring of MI are fit for purpose
- To proactively manage a portfolio of clients by overseeing development drawdowns, renewals, expiries and redemption of loans and maintain systems and controls to monitor performance of the loan book
Skills and experience needed (essential or preferred):
- Proven background in Banking with particular emphasis on Credit, Securities and Banking Law.
- Extensive practical experience of Credit Underwriting and Loans Administration from within both a Commercial Banking environment and Specialist Finance environment
- Previous experience of Line Management responsibilities
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines when required and experience of working in a dynamic team
- Computer literate (good knowledge of MS Office suite – Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
For more information then please contact Melanie Phillips on 07538 919456 or by email on email@example.com