Job Title: Client Administrator
Salary: Between £20k and £30k depending on experience
Our client, a well respected and established Challenger Bank, has developed an Asset Based Lending offering for SMEs providing facilities between £200,000 and £20,000,000. Along with receivables, future offerings will include cash flow loans and provide complementary export/import and construction sector propositions.
The blend of traditional relationship management and the bank’s developing digital technology will enable the team to focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience.
The asset-based lending leadership team, with over 85 years of collective experience in commercial and corporate lending, is well placed to drive the business forward and position it as a leader in the field.
Key duties include:
- Efficient and effective credit control of a portfolio of debtors
- Establishing and maintaining a professional and efficient relationships. Ensuring that all relevant legislation and procedures are adhered to
- Data input
- Confidential debtor verification.
- Experience in a collections environment
- Experience of working within the Financial Services sector
- Good communication skills
- A high level of customer service experience
- Understanding of FCA legislation and Treating Customers Fairly
- The ability to listen and interpret information
- Strong attention to detail
For more information or to send applications, please contact Melanie Phillips on email@example.com