Job Title: Credit Risk Manager
Location: Newcastle Under Lyme
Salary: Daily Rate or Perm Rate on application
A consumer retailer credit provider, offering interest free finance in a simpler, easier way for both retailers and consumers. They are on a mission to transform the point of sale finance industry through providing innovation and technology. Their aim is to become the most utilised point of sale credit payment technology. Based near Stoke, our client is at the forefront of POS technology and the team are all highly invested in delivering affordable and accessible credit to the consumer. This is a great opportunity to join a new to market proposition with a cutting-edge product.
Monitoring the lending activities of the organisation and ensuring that the business operates within the right credit risk framework.
Skills and Experience needed (essential or preferred) :-
- Proven background in managing the credit lifecycle reporting
- In-depth understanding of unsecured consumer lending and reporting
- In-depth understanding of information management, data aggregation and manipulation
- At least 4 years proven professional experience, preferably in the banking sector or financial services
- Previous experience of managing a small team, taking responsibility for the work that they undertake.
- Solid knowledge of SAS / SQL.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently in new projects and developments
For more information or to send applications please contact Alison Campbell on 07903 018136 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org