Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Remote working Area’s preferred London or Midlands
Salary: Up to £60k
Our client is a Fintech lending platform providing real estate construction loans. The business is a start-up backed by a large US based hedge fund. The business aims to disrupts the normal patterns in their sector by improving the customer journey adopting Fintech to enable this
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for managing long term profitable relationships with Key Business Introducers and direct clients in the Bridging and Development finance market. With exceptional customer service you will be focusing on managing existing relationships and supporting the addition of new relationships, as well as supporting the Directors of the business when required.
- Develop and maintain your introducer/broker network ad direct client base through outstanding relationship management.
- With effective and targeted networking, enhance and solidify our client in the market
- Provide an outstanding level of service to clients and brokers as evidenced through positive feedback and repeat business
- Ensure all new business is managed by yourself to the point of drawdown effectively and efficiently to increase net new revenue for the business
- Consider and assess all your new business enquiries received from your network and support the Directors in the assessment of proposals received from the wider network
- Ensure you thoroughly and robustly apply the credit appetite to the assessment of new business proposals
- Present considered proposals to the Directors with accuracy and a sound appreciation of the key risks of the proposal
Skills and Experience needed (essential or preferred) :-
- You will have a demonstratable knowledge of real estate bridge and development finance lending space.
- You will have a proven ability to provide an outstanding level of customer service to clients and brokers
- You will be able to speak with confidence and knowledge about the bridge and development finance market, real estate market
- You will have the ability to identify new business opportunities from within the existing brokers and client base as well as your wider professional network
- You will be able to assess, consider and explore a range of proposals from purchase bridges to multi storey construction projects, identify the key risks and mitigates of these proposals and present a succinct recommendation of the rational for progressing a case
- Strong Interpersonal skills (Networking, Negotiation, Presentation, Influencing)
- Highly motivated and organised.
- Strong Business Development and relationship management skills.
- Strong Business Case writing skills
- Strong Excel skills
For more information or to send applications please contact Melanie on firstname.lastname@example.org