Location: North Wales
Salary: Competitive + Excellent Benefits
About the Company: Our client is a funder who specialises in the SME finance sector by delivering funds which help business prosper. They support businesses by providing loans both long and short term to support their growth and expansion
Job Description: They are lookng for a Portfolio Executive and primary point of contact for a portfolio of underperforming investments. You will attend and conduct meetings with portfolio companies as appropriate. Develop and implement recovery strategies. Support the activities of other portfolio teams and work closely with colleagues and client businesses to diagnose the causes of underperformance and identify and implement turnaround plans.
The ideal candidate will have the following :-
- Self-motivated with the ability to take a proactive approach and work efficiently without supervision.
- Comfortable in dealing with time critical client sensitive work
- An understanding of company law and insolvency law and practice.
- A robust working knowledge of the law relating to Finance related activity and practice
- Good communication, influencing and interpersonal skills. The ability to foster productive working relationships with distressed client businesses.
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Experience of working in a financial or similar numerate environment and in particular awareness or experience of analysing financial information.
- Relevant industry experience.
- Driving Licence.
For more information or to send applications please contact Melanie Phillips on email@example.com