Job Title: Campaign Manager (8 x vacancies)
Salary: Up to £312.00 per day – 6 month contract
About the Company:
A well-known and established bank are currently on the look out for 3 Assistant Campaign Managers to join their Communications Team on a contract basis (6 month duration). You will join a busy team of communicatios professionals and be exposed to a vast customer base where you’ll be able to utilise your customer focused approach, be encouraged to think outside of the box and share new ideas and ensuring that the customers receive the right communications.
In this role, you will sit within the Operational Communications Team which runs within a regulated environment. You will adopt a leadership approach and have a team of 8 Assistant Campaign Managers supporting you in the role. The position is less focused on actual marketing but instead is focusing heavily on the customer experience and ensuring that they understand exactly what they need to do at each stage.
Skills and experience needed (essential or preferred):
- Customer journey communications experience – understanding how comms work and what good comms look like,
- Communications experience – multi channel (branch, written, printed, web content),
- Experience of producing copy and content generation (not looking for a copywriter, but will need to critique and have a point of view),
- Stakeholder management experience is vital,
- Experience in banking or financial services would be highly beneficial but not essential.
If you feel you have the prerequisite skills and experience, then we want to hear from you. Contact Sophie Cooper on email@example.com or ring her on 07432 582 338 or Melanie Phillips on firstname.lastname@example.org or ring her on 07583 919 456.