Job Title: Operational Resilience and Third Party Risk
Location: London with Hybrid Working
Salary: Upto £65k plus additional benefits
About the Company:
Our client offers investments spanning equity, fixed-income, alternative/private markets, multi-asset and liquidity management strategies, including mutual funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), separate accounts, closed-end funds and collective investment funds. Clients include corporations, government entities, insurance companies, foundations and endowments, banks and broker/dealers. They believe that responsible investing is the best way to create wealth over the long term.
The role is to develop, implement, embed and refresh the Operational Resilience framework and lead the risk input into the firm’s management of 3rd party risk. This includes:
- Creating a comprehensive and robust operational resilience framework
- Leading and supporting risk and resilience projects
- Designing and delivering new controls and procedures
- Leading Risk’s input into the design and implementation Third Party Risk processes.
- Supporting the creation and maintenance of a 3rd party risk register.
- Adhering to the FCA’s conduct rules
Skills and experience needed (essential or preferred):
- 3 to 5 years experience of working in an operational risk or control function
- Experience of Financial Services, Investment management preferable
- Excellent reporting and data analysis skills.
For more information contact Tracy Fletcher on 07852 150953 or via email to email@example.com