Business Architect – Banking or Financial Services experience highly desirable
Location: Remote-based (weekly travel to London required)
Salary: £60,000 – £110,000 DOE + Benefits + Bonus
A global bank is currently seeking a Business Architect to join their Transformational Change Team. You will join an extremely busy team who are currently focusing acting as an advisory platform to enable large-scale transformational change across a portfolio. You will bring with you refined business architecture skills as well as a highly analytical mindset and the ability to influence senior stakeholders confidently and efficiently. In addition, you will be technically savvy to understand the technical implications and the relevant assets needed for these digital transformations to occur.
In return, you will gain exceptional exposure to a highly varied portfolio of projects and be visible to the banks’ most senior stakeholders. There is the scope for progression of the team which in turn, will allow you to develop your career in a forward-thinking and innovative environment. Furthermore, you will earn a competitive salary along with a generous benefits and bonus package.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be able to illustrate previous Business Architecture experience.
- Ideally come from a banking or financial services background.
- Have previous experience of Business Analysis.
- Have been heavily involved with digital transformation projects and ideally have been involved in multiple projects at any one time.
- Possess a strong understanding of digital technologies such as AI and robotics.
- Be a hugely effective communicator and problem-solver.
If you feel you have the prerequisite skills and experience for this role then we want to hear from you. To apply, please send your CV via the link below or get in touch with Sophie Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tracy Fletcher at email@example.com.