Job Title: Client Relationship Manager
Location: Leeds City Centre
Salary:Competitive + excellent benefits
About the Company:
Our Client is one of the UK’s largest law firms dedicated to debt recovery. This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation committed to a personalised, client-focused service.
They are looking for a Client Relationship Manager to join the team. You will manage and develop the client relationships for consumer finance and commercial clients.
The role would involve being the key day to day contact for several key clients with the focus being to maintain and enhance the relationship to a high standard, retain the work, improve profitability of offering, and provide new and / or enhanced services.
You will work with reports to produce client MI, experience is preferred.
Skills and experience needed (essential or preferred):
- Confident approach
- Innovative and solutions focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Sees big picture, but can still provide excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision, and for multiple stakeholders.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Good organisation skills
- Professional and smart in front of clients always
Please contact Melanie Phillips for more information email her on firstname.lastname@example.org