https://www.cfrecruitment.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Picture8-300x97.png 0 0 Jon https://www.cfrecruitment.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Picture8-300x97.png Jon2021-08-04 15:26:332021-08-20 14:49:30Interim Head of Credit
Job Title: Interim Head of Credit
Location: London with some hybrid working arrangements
Salary: Up to £65k
About the Company:
A socially responsible bank of choice for people who want their money to make a difference. Their client acquisition strategy targets businesses and individuals who “put good before greed and people before profit.” They are proud of their ethos to provide products that meet a genuine need and lend responsibly. Their priority in business is to lend to charities, businesses and not-for-profits delivering positive social impact in the UK. 75% of their profits are gifted to charity, supporting people whose lives have been affected by emergencies, disasters, poverty and social inequality.
The role holder will be responsible for overseeing the bank’s credit, including risk appetite, policies, procedures and internal controls. There will be a personal discretionary authority attached to the role to be used to make credit decisions as well as providing second line oversight for colleagues where appropriate. The role includes responsibility of the operation of the banks Credit Committee, as well as oversight and control of a number of other functions including credit related processes, risk appetite and credit and risk related training.
Skills and experience needed (essential or preferred): Our ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 7 years commercial lending credit underwriting experience
- Excellent credit risk analysis skills as well as a good awareness of the broader risk categories such as operational, financial crime and conduct risk.
- Thorough understanding of the credit cycles in relation to general business
- A good understanding of debt recovery and realisation of security
- Exposure to some of the following: charities, not for profit, healthcare, social housing and faith-based organisations.
For more information or to send applications then please contact Alison Campbell on firstname.lastname@example.org or ring her on 07903 018136.