Job Title: Information Security Manager
Location: Manchester but hybrid working
Our client is a new to market Challenger Bank. The UK’s first regional bank, their model is decentralised, meaning every customer contact will be with people within their own region. Lending is structured, decisioned and delivered by regional expert teams and no contact centres. The decision-making process is therefore swift with finance tailored to their clients at pace.
- To lead, deliver and manage the clients Cyber Security Strategy and drive the continuous improvement of the Bank’s Cyber Security defences.
- To use your expert knowledge and experience of the cybersecurity and risk landscape to influence IT and business operations across the Bank.
- To provide guidance, best practice, and support across businesses, leading cyber risk reviews and vulnerability assessments, identifying threats, communicating with senior leaders and the Board.
- Significant experience in an Info Sec role
- Expertise around ISO and NIST
- Challenger Bank experience preferred
- Strong Stakeholder Management
For more information or to send applications, please contact Tracy Fletcher on 07852 150953 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org