Job Title: Relationship Manager – Invoice FInance
Salary: £40k-£60k DOE
An opportunity has arisen for a skilled and experienced Relationship Manager to join a disruptive and forward-thinking bank in their Invoice Finance team, looking after a lucrative portfolio of clients across London. In this role, you will become immersed in the everyday mechanics of your clients and assist them in making their companies as profitable as possible.
You’ll do this by understanding the individual Invoice Finance needs of the customer, ensuring that the relationship created by the Business Development team is maintained. In addition, you will carry out regular reviews for your customers to ensure you are giving them amazing service and that they have access to all of the amazing services that the bank offers.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be completely passionate and 100% dedicated to providing unrivalled customer service to your clients
- Have a strong understanding and demonstrable experience in Invoice Finance gained in a similar role
- Be able to spot risks and understand what this means for you, your customers and wider stakeholders
- Have the ability to learn quickly in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Have experience of identifying and meeting and exceeding customer’s Invoice Finance needs whilst resolving complex queries whilst working with your wider bank stakeholders
In return, you’ll be part of a fun, supportive and forward-thinking team within a bank that has developed and is continuing to develop an outstanding reputation. You will be eligible for a performance related bonus and an enviable benefits package too, alongside a competitive salary.
If you are up for a new challenge and possess the skills required, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply via the link of get in touch with Lucy Done at Campbell & Fletcher Recruitment for more information.
If you are up for a new challenge and possess the skills required, we’d love to hear from you! Please contact us for more information or to send applications please contact Lucy on email@example.com