Job Title: Product Manager
Salary: Up to £55k depending upon experience
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client who are customer-focused and innovative bank.
As a product Manager you will be responsible for lending products ensuring they remain fit for purpose and deliver fair and sustainable outcomes. You will assist Head of Banking to enforce and run the Product Governance Structure. This role has the potential to develop quickly into a Line Management role with responsibility for the Product Governance team.
You will be responsible for establishing ongoing oversight and management information over the performance of products to ensure they meet the requirements of the bank and deliver fair and sustainable outcomes , escalating to the Product Governance Committee of any issues/opportunities in relation to the products managed
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent.
- At least 5 years financial services experience, ideally in banking
- Self-starter, with attention to detail, able to manage a varied and heavy workload in a fast-growing environment
- Experience of Product Ownership and development and understanding of regulatory expectations for lending products.
- Strong networking and influencing skills.
- Ability to operate in a matrix environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
For more information or to send applications, please contact Melanie Phillips on firstname.lastname@example.org.