Job Title: Senior Auditor (ABL)
About the Company:
Our client is a growing UK specialist bank that challenges the conventional approach of the mainstream banks. Established in 2011 this true Challenger Bank specialises in niche lending markets for SME and mid-market clients, including property, ABL and Leasing. They are also a market leading provider of blockchain and wholesale facilities for smaller financial institutions. They also offer competitive personal products including personal loans and savings accounts. Their total lending stands at £7.1 billion and they have raised more than £6.9 billion in deposits from both personal and business customers as at December 2020.
- Responsible for management of the ABL Audit team to deliver strong risk management over underlying collateral.
- Allocation of the in life client audits to the internal team and approved outsourcers to ensure completion to required matrix conditions.
- Liaising with Corporate Lending teams in respect of completing new business survey reviews.
- Ensure appropriate levels of reporting and monitoring is in place in respect of managing the ABL audit requirements and productivity.
- Management of the External suppliers of Audit/Survey services utilising where internal capacity requires outsourcing.
- Team/people Management of the ABL Audit team.
Skills and experience needed (essential or preferred):
- A proven track record of at least 5-years experience in an Invoice Discounting and ABL lending environment.
- A comprehensive understanding of receivables finance and asset based products
Please contact Alison Campbell for more information on 07903 018136 or email her on email@example.com