Job Title: Accountant – Taxonomy and Digital Reporting
Salary: Up to circa £65,000 + Benefits
Are you an experienced and knowledgeable accountant with a passion for learning?
Do you want to be part of a highly influential organisation with a global reach?
Do you have a genuine interest in taxonomies and digital reporting?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We are currently on the look-out for high-calibre and experienced Accountant with a genuine interest in taxonomy and digital reporting, to join a not-for-profit organisation based in London. You will be joining a team of like-minded and focused individuals who share a passion for what they do and continuous learning and development. You will undergo thorough training from subject matter experts in taxonomies and digital reporting to bring you up to scratch in no time at all. You will quickly become and expert yourself in this area.
You will be heavily involved in data modelling and responsible for updating taxonomies whenever standards change. You will also be required to convert standards into digital standards and so will be liaising frequently with the likes of software vendors amongst other stakeholders.
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Be a seasoned, qualified Accountant,
- Have a genuine interest in learning more about taxonomies and digital reporting,
- Possess excellent communication skills,
- Be committed to self-development and continuous learning,
- Be open minded and happy to work in areas you may have little/no experience,
- Have proven experience in an accountancy firm, Big 4 experience would be advantageous but is not essential.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, then we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV via the link or get in touch with Alison Campbell at Campbell & Fletcher Recruitment for more information.